Mrs. Alicia Irene Lavergne-Ramírez is a special counsel with the firm’s litigation department. Alicia focuses her practice on civil and commercial litigation before the Commonwealth U.S. Federal trial and appellate courts. She also has experience on proceedings before administrative agencies, as well as advising clients with respect to Securities, Bankruptcy, Insurance, and Constitutional issues. She has represented various insurance companies in Puerto Rico and in Florida, with respect to insurance coverage and torts litigation issues. Alicia is also experienced in Family and Probate law and previously worked in the litigation department of a major law firm in Puerto Rico and was one of the founding partners of her previous law firm.
- Advise insurance companies in Puerto Rico and Florida with respect to insurance coverage in torts litigation and property damages coverage issues.
- Advise and represent clients in Family Law and Probate litigation.
- University of Puerto Rico Law School (J.D.)
- Interamerican University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus (B.A., Marketing, Magna Cum Laude)
- Puerto Rico State Bar
- United States District Court of Puerto Rico
- United States Court of Appeals for the First District
- Notary Public in the Puerto Rico State Bar
- Florida State Bar